Aarhus will always hold a special place in our hearts, as this is where Elder Parker and I served our very first mission assignment together, and when looking back in the future, will probably feel where we learned the most of what being a senior missionary is all about! I am sure we have learned much more than we could have possibly shared while being here this past year. I told the ward members that we survived Aarhus and Aarhus survived us!
Missionary work is not just finding and teaching, but it is also strengthening and retaining. We have been blessed to serve in all these missionary capacities, and especially in working with the young single adults in this area. We have made many good friends here in Aarhus, and the memories will be tender forever.
So "farvel" Aarhus for now, but probably not forever! We love you all.
| Danish Roses/Red and White |
No comments:
Post a Comment